Floor Acoustic Underlay
BUILDING CODE: Built in 6 mil moisture vapour barrier plus water resistant foam. It’s ideal for Canada’s building codes & flooring manufacturing installation guidelines.
ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: Antibacterial, mold and mildew resistant. Excellent acoustic insulation.
COVERAGE: 200 Square Feet per Roll (43″ x 56′)
CLOSED-CELL TECHNOLOGY AND BEST SOUND ABSORPTION.
Impact Insulation Class (IIC): 74Degrees
Sound Transmission Class (STC): 73 Degrees
LOAD: Provides super stability, performance and durability, particularly in concentrated high foot traffic areas.
RECOMMENDED USE: For engineered and Laminate Floors. Above and below grade. Best use for all sub-floors. Radiant heated floors.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: The professional choice for commercial and residential flooring projects. Includes 6 mil Moisture Vapour Barrier
- The sub-floor must be level, dry and clean.
- From the room corner start to roll-out the underlay, vapour barrier side downwards; allowing the pad to run up the exterior walls 1/2″.
- Roll out the second row of underlay along-side the first.
- Be sure the edges of rows are aligned together as tightly as possible without over-lapping.
- Repeat steps until installation is complete.
Why do you choose this underlay:
- Antibacterial, mold and mildew resistant.
- Superior Acoustic Properties with Closed-Cell Technology that make it a best sound absorption.
- Provides super stability, performance and durability.
- Excellent thermal R value and reduces passive thermal loss.
[message_box bg_color=”rgb(5, 31, 50)” padding=”14″]
[row custom_width=”80px” v_align=”middle”]
[col span=”9″ span__sm=”12″]
Have A Question?
+1 778 707 1730 || email@example.com
[col span=”2″ span__sm=”12″ divider=”0″ align=”center”]
[button text=”Contact us” color=”white” style=”outline” radius=”79″ expand=”true” link=”https://evergreenflooring.ca/contact/”]