Moisture Vapour Barrier
- For use over concrete or wood sub-floor imperfections.
- light weight ,good flexibility,and cushioning
- Increased moisture barrier strength.
- High foaming and excellent waterproof function.
- Easy installation.
- Mold and mildew resistant / non allergenic.
- 100% sealed chamber,good sound-absorbing, Noise prevention.
- 3mm thickness with blue Lip and Tape with a film on one side.
- 200 sq². ft/roll.
VAPOR BARRIER INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The sub-floor must be level, dry and clean.
- From the room corner start to roll-out the underlay, vapour barrier side downwards; allowing the pad to run up the exterior walls 1/2″.
- Roll out the second row of underlay along-side the first.
- Be sure the edges of rows are aligned together as tightly as possible without over-lapping.
- Repeat steps until installation is complete.
Q: Can I install this in a condo?
A: This underlay only works as a vapour barrier. It does not work as a barrier for sound and impact transmission. Most of the condos require to have an underlay that has IIC and STC rating.
Q: Where can I use this underlay?
A: It can be used for any floating floors where the transmission rating is not necessary.
[message_box bg_color=”rgb(5, 31, 50)” padding=”14″]
[row custom_width=”80px” v_align=”middle”]
[col span=”9″ span__sm=”12″]
Have A Question?
+1 778 707 1730 || firstname.lastname@example.org
[col span=”2″ span__sm=”12″ divider=”0″ align=”center”]
[button text=”Contact us” color=”white” style=”outline” radius=”79″ expand=”true” link=”https://evergreenflooring.ca/contact/”]